We understand that most visually impaired people have found limited use for a normal doc cam as it doesn’t cater to their needs. That’s why we’ve added “Video Filters” to our Presenter software which then turns our doc cams visually impaired friendly and increase their usability. Now, take advantage of these filters and make your lessons, presentations or demonstrations friendly and engaging for all!
It has been a little more than seven years since we launched the Point 2 View (P2V) document camera for sale. Seven years is a long time, we know, and many things can happen during those seven years that make you love or hate that simple, basic little guy which you had your eyes fixed on when you both first met. Just as couples do fight or quarrel, we totally understand it if both of you are in the downs of your relationship. However, looking at the sales numbers, we’re glad to know that you’re still loving him and not ditching him anytime yet. But, it’s also about time to spice up your relationship! Let’s see what help you can get from our latest version of Presenter software:
1. Video Recording
This incredibly useful feature was only added to version 3 (Mac) and version 4 (Windows) of Presenter. It opened up a whole new possibility of interactive teaching and learning ranging from creating flipped classroom videos to v-blogs.
2. Time-lapse shooting for archiving materials
This feature allows you to automate a shooting schedule for taking snapshots. It’s ideal and effort saving when you need to archive materials.
3. Split Image for managing digitalized materials
Do more for less with this newly added feature. It allows you to manage your digitalized materials by splitting 2-pages-in-1 images into two pages respectively and then saving all of them into a neat, single PDF file all at once.
4. Text-To-Speech (multi-language support)
Text-To-Speech converts text images into editable text and then read the text aloud. It’s a fantastic way for learning through audio and helping users with reading challenges and/or dyslexia.
5. Video filters for helping visually impaired users
With the added video filters, P2V is immediately turned into a visually impaired friendly doc cam that allows VI users to view their materials far more easily and clearly.
6. Have fun scanning QR Codes and sharing your images
“Scan QR Code” and “Share” are two features that we’ve included to add on to the fun of using P2V. You can now set up QR stations for self-directed learning and instantly share any images taken with P2V to your favorite social media within a few clicks.
7. Scan documents effortlessly
Besides showing live stream and taking snapshots, you can also now scan documents, photos, business cards and more effortlessly with P2V by using the newly added “Scan Document” feature. We’ve even made this feature so intuitive that one click is just what it takes to auto-detect, auto-crop and straighten up your document before saving it as a jpg image. You can then export the resultant image as a PDF file for further archiving.
We are thankful for your continuous love and support for our little guy throughout these years. In return, we are presenting you an exclusive deal on Amazon that features our little guy and IPEVO Notebook as a bundle. You’ll receive the little guy and a pack of our IPEVO Notebook all at a price of $69. Plus, free standard shipping is provided! So do catch this deal while it’s still available and enjoy your rekindled romance!
Using IPEVO doc cams for digitalizing/archiving books or other materials? IPEVO Presenter now includes a newly added “Split Image” feature that makes the process much more time and effort saving! With this new feature, you can split 2-pages-in-1 images into two pages respectively and then save all of them into a neat, single PDF file all at once! So, watch this video and start digitalizing now.
Wonder what’s TWAIN and what does it mean to have it included in IPEVO Presenter software (for Windows)? For those who are not familiar with “TWAIN”, it’s the universal interface standard for scanners, and with it included in Presenter, you can instantly turn any IPEVO doc cams connected to your computer into a TWAIN-compatible scanner. Meaning you can plug in your doc cam, launch Presenter, open any TWAIN-based OCR software of your choice, and start scanning just as you would with a conventional scanner! Check the following video to learn more!
Capitalize on the wireless freedom of IPEVO’s iZiggi-HD even further by pairing it with a 4th generation Apple TV and the Presenter app for Apple TV. With this setup, you can skip the need for any tablet or computer and connect iZiggi-HD directly to an Apple TV via Wi-Fi for large-screen projection of live images. Zoom, pan, resolution and mirroring effect are also customizable. So watch the video, learn how to set it up, and start presenting in a whole new way.
Wish you know of a way to create stunning yet low cost “3D images?” You’ve come to the right place! With an IPEVO document camera such as the Ziggi-HD Plus, and a little help from image editing software like Photoshop, it can be quite easily achieved. So waste no time in checking out this video tutorial that shows you all the know-how, and we’ve even detailed the steps to help you out!
1. Set your subject, Ziggi-HD Plus, and your laptop.
2. Load Presenter and turn on the grid by clicking “Display.”
3. Then, find a point on your subject to align it to a point on the grid. We will use this as a point to rotate our document camera around.
4. When you’re ready, take a picture and then slowly rotate the document camera, making sure to keep your subject and grid aligned.
5. Repeat step 4 until you have 3 or 4 images.
6. Go to Review Mode and select the images you captured. Export them to your desktop.
7. Open Photoshop and go File>Scripts>Load Files into Stack…
8. Select Browse, navigate to your images, select them and click open. With all your images ready, click OK.
9. Go to Window>Animation.
10. Look for your Layers tab and position your mouse over the visibility icon.
11. Click the visibility icon to turn the visibility off.
12. Now move down to the Animation tab locate “Duplicate Select Frame.”
13. Click it and it will add another frame next to your current one.
14. Return to the Layers tab and move down to the next image and turn off the visibility.
15. Repeat step 12 to 14 until you are on the last image.
16. Now you will do the same procedure but going up the images and turning the visibility back on.
17. With that done, press “Play” in the Animation tab and check your animation.
18. When ready, go to File>Save for Web & Devices.
19. Go to Image Size and in “Percent”, change from 100% to 50%.
20. In the “Looping Options” below, set it to “Forever.”
21. Go to “Preset” at the top and set it to GIF 64 Dithered.
22. When you’re done, go to “Save” and it’s all done!
What else can you do with IPEVO document cameras besides using them for normal applications such as documentations, educational teaching, or business presentations? With the flexibilities offered by IPEVO document cameras and a little out-of-the box thinking, we took our document cameras beyond documents and utilize them for taking breathtaking 360-degree panoramas with a little help from Photoshop. So watch the video and start creating your 360-degree panoramas too!
Introducing IPEVO new and improved Presenter software! We’ve redesigned Presenter’s User Interface to make it even simpler and convenient for you to use; added a couple of video filters to increase its usability for visually impaired; and renamed AutoShooting to Time-lapse. Improvements aside, Presenter still features everything that has made previous versions of it great — snapshot, video recording, Text-to-Speech, scanning of QR code and much more. So go on and enjoy your favorite features of Presenter within a few clicks!
Frustrated with the laggy stream of your webinar? Try using IPEVO’s Ziggi-HD Plus instead. With its 8 megapixel camera and fast frame rate, you can create a high quality low cost webinar when using it with Google Hangout. It’s easy and cost saving. Watch the following video for a step-by-step guide.
For those who haven’t heard of Text-To-Speech, it’s a function that converts text images into editable text and then read the text to you. It’s a fantastic way to allow your students to listen to notes or textbooks, improve their English speaking skills, and to help visually impaired students or students with reading challenges and/or dyslexia. So watch the video below and see how quick and intuitive it can all be achieved with IPEVO Presenter.