Using IPEVO doc cams for digitalizing/archiving books or other materials? IPEVO Presenter now includes a newly added “Split Image” feature that makes the process much more time and effort saving! With this new feature, you can split 2-pages-in-1 images into two pages respectively and then save all of them into a neat, single PDF file all at once! So, watch this video and start digitalizing now.
Wonder what’s TWAIN and what does it mean to have it included in IPEVO Presenter software (for Windows)? For those who are not familiar with “TWAIN”, it’s the universal interface standard for scanners, and with it included in Presenter, you can instantly turn any IPEVO doc cams connected to your computer into a TWAIN-compatible scanner. Meaning you can plug in your doc cam, launch Presenter, open any TWAIN-based OCR software of your choice, and start scanning just as you would with a conventional scanner! Check the following video to learn more!
Capitalize on the wireless freedom of IPEVO’s iZiggi-HD even further by pairing it with a 4th generation Apple TV and the Presenter app for Apple TV. With this setup, you can skip the need for any tablet or computer and connect iZiggi-HD directly to an Apple TV via Wi-Fi for large-screen projection of live images. Zoom, pan, resolution and mirroring effect are also customizable. So watch the video, learn how to set it up, and start presenting in a whole new way.
Wish you know of a way to create stunning yet low cost “3D images?” You’ve come to the right place! With an IPEVO document camera such as the Ziggi-HD Plus, and a little help from image editing software like Photoshop, it can be quite easily achieved. So waste no time in checking out this video tutorial that shows you all the know-how, and we’ve even detailed the steps to help you out!
1. Set your subject, Ziggi-HD Plus, and your laptop.
2. Load Presenter and turn on the grid by clicking “Display.”
3. Then, find a point on your subject to align it to a point on the grid. We will use this as a point to rotate our document camera around.
4. When you’re ready, take a picture and then slowly rotate the document camera, making sure to keep your subject and grid aligned.
5. Repeat step 4 until you have 3 or 4 images.
6. Go to Review Mode and select the images you captured. Export them to your desktop.
7. Open Photoshop and go File>Scripts>Load Files into Stack…
8. Select Browse, navigate to your images, select them and click open. With all your images ready, click OK.
9. Go to Window>Animation.
10. Look for your Layers tab and position your mouse over the visibility icon.
11. Click the visibility icon to turn the visibility off.
12. Now move down to the Animation tab locate “Duplicate Select Frame.”
13. Click it and it will add another frame next to your current one.
14. Return to the Layers tab and move down to the next image and turn off the visibility.
15. Repeat step 12 to 14 until you are on the last image.
16. Now you will do the same procedure but going up the images and turning the visibility back on.
17. With that done, press “Play” in the Animation tab and check your animation.
18. When ready, go to File>Save for Web & Devices.
19. Go to Image Size and in “Percent”, change from 100% to 50%.
20. In the “Looping Options” below, set it to “Forever.”
21. Go to “Preset” at the top and set it to GIF 64 Dithered.
22. When you’re done, go to “Save” and it’s all done!
What else can you do with IPEVO document cameras besides using them for normal applications such as documentations, educational teaching, or business presentations? With the flexibilities offered by IPEVO document cameras and a little out-of-the box thinking, we took our document cameras beyond documents and utilize them for taking breathtaking 360-degree panoramas with a little help from Photoshop. So watch the video and start creating your 360-degree panoramas too!
Introducing IPEVO new and improved Presenter software! We’ve redesigned Presenter’s User Interface to make it even simpler and convenient for you to use; added a couple of video filters to increase its usability for visually impaired; and renamed AutoShooting to Time-lapse. Improvements aside, Presenter still features everything that has made previous versions of it great — snapshot, video recording, Text-to-Speech, scanning of QR code and much more. So go on and enjoy your favorite features of Presenter within a few clicks!
Frustrated with the laggy stream of your webinar? Try using IPEVO’s Ziggi-HD Plus instead. With its 8 megapixel camera and fast frame rate, you can create a high quality low cost webinar when using it with Google Hangout. It’s easy and cost saving. Watch the following video for a step-by-step guide.
For those who haven’t heard of Text-To-Speech, it’s a function that converts text images into editable text and then read the text to you. It’s a fantastic way to allow your students to listen to notes or textbooks, improve their English speaking skills, and to help visually impaired students or students with reading challenges and/or dyslexia. So watch the video below and see how quick and intuitive it can all be achieved with IPEVO Presenter.
Looking for more tips and tricks to better enhance your IPEVO Ziggi-HD Plus’s experience? Look no further and watch this short video tutorial we’ve prepared. It covers some of the most useful tips and tricks for using Ziggi-HD Plus!
Lower the resolution for a faster frame rate
Handle Ziggi-HD Plus with care
A lower resolution ensures a smaller file size
You can capture more details with a higher resolution
You can get more range with the Height Extension Stand
Add an LED USB when using in low-light environment
There are tons of ways to scan, digitalize and archive books or reading materials, and a particularly faster, easier and time saving way is to use the IPEVO Ziggi-HD Plus document camera with the free IPEVO Presenter software. With Ziggi-HD Plus’s versatile camera and the AutoShooting function of Presenter software, scanning a book has never been this easy. So watch the video and learn how to do it the IPEVO way.